Recent statistics have shown that non-surgical cosmetics procedures have become increasingly popular in Singapore. This is mainly due to the fact that the market for these procedures has spread to many other age groups, now including younger generations that have yet to experience fine lines, wrinkles, and the signs of aging. Among the most popular non-surgical cosmetic procedures in Singapore to date is Botox. Working to immobilize specific muscles of the face, Botox injections are an effective method for preventing the exacerbation of facial wrinkles. If the popularity of Botox treatment in Singapore has you interested in the procedure, be sure to keep these 5 important things in mind to help you get the best of the cosmetic process.
- There Are Lots Of Clinics – Because of the popularity of the procedure in the country, countless aesthetics clinics have popped up. This might be making it difficult for you to choose a specialist. Before you avail of the procedure, be sure to do your research and ask questions. Don’t be afraid to shop around and compare offers, to find out which clinic will give you the best value for your money.
- Doctor Recommendations Vary – Many of the doctors you’ll find in Singapore are very conservative when it comes to their procedures,and they only offer follow-up injections to those who really need them. But there are some doctors who will continue to recommend more injections based on their own preference. Know when you’ve reached the results you want, and don’t be afraid to shake your head when offered more injections that you don’t think you need.
- Some Service Providers Are Inexperienced – To leverage the high demand for botox treatment, some service providers will rush into providing the procedure just to make a profit off unassuming customers. Know who you’re dealing with, and don’t hesitate to ask for proof of their experience and license to practice.
- It’s Low Risk – While the procedure is generally low risk, it’s not risk-free. Singaporean botox treatment clinics have a risk rate of 1%; which could include infection, ineffectiveness of the injections, or adverse reactions. Talk to your doctor before you undergo the procedure, to understand more about the risks that you might encounter.
- Prices Vary Greatly – Singaporean aesthetic clinics can charge clients by one of three ways. The first is per unit of Botox used, the second is per area treated, and the third is as a whole procedure. Generally, a low-cost botox treatment will range anywhere from 170 to 200 SGD, and pricier ones at luxury clinics range from 500 to 800 SGD. Compare prices and see which legitimate clinic will give you the best value for your money.
Are you ready to stop aging in its tracks? Defy the signs of skin aging and get a full, youthful, and flawless glow by visiting an aesthetic clinic in Singapore for botox treatment today.