Unless you like the skinhead look, going bald might be a bit of a problem for you. Most men dread losing hair to the point of going bald because it takes a lot away from their look, and ultimately eats away at their confidence. Fortunately, there are lots of ways to grow healthy hair, especially if you choose the more recommended balding cure options available to you. If you’re one of the millions of men struggling with balding, you should try one of these 6 effective methods for stopping baldness in its tracks to achieve a thick, healthy, and confidence-boosting head of hair in no time.
- Take Supplements – Doctors and experts often attribute premature hair loss in men to a lack of the right vitamins in their daily diet. To answer for the nutrition gap, take in hair growth supplements that incorporate Vitamins A, C, D, and E as well as Biotin, a powerful micronutrient that works to encourage hair growth and reduce hair loss.
- 2. Use Hair Growth Formula – There are lots of different hair growth formulas available on the market, and often these are potent, natural serums that are trickled onto the scalp to encourage growth. Because they’re not likely to cause side effects, go ahead and try each one you find to identify which option will work best for you.
- 3. Choose Your Shampoo Wisely – What kind of shampoo are you using? Aggressive, fragrant men’s shampoos can work against hair growth and dry out the scalp. Instead of heading for the men’s hair care options, check what else is available. Opt for a neutral and natural formulation with a reduced fragrance to give your hair a good clean without stripping it off nourishment and natural oil.
- 4. Visit Your Doctor – Hair loss can be caused by a multitude of different reasons, so be sure to check with your doctor to figure out what might be causing yours. If it’s more of a genetic problem, your specialist can suggest hair transplant surgery to resolve the problem.
- 5. Avoid Sun Exposure – Did you know that exposure to UV rays affects your hair as much as it does your skin? To prevent sun damage to your hair and scalp, avoid going under the sun unprotected. Use a hat or sunscreen for your hair which can be purchased at any grocery store or pharmacy.
- 6. Change Your Sheets – Friction on abrasive sheets can cause what hair you may have left to break off, especially if you’re a restless sleeper. Switch the cotton sheets with velvet ones instead to avoid breakage and damage caused by friction.
Going bald can take a lot away from your confidence, but that doesn’t mean you should let it get the best of you. Try these 6 effective methods for growing out hair and stopping baldness in its tracks to give you back that youthful, healthy, and happy glow.