One common reason men experience hair loss as they age is a hereditary condition named male pattern baldness. Although it is not considered as harmful, it affects self-confidence, which ruins your enjoyment of life.
Thankfully, there are many easy things you can do to get back your healthy beautiful hair. Read on to discover practical ways of treating male pattern baldness.
- Massage Your Scalp with Nettles Male pattern baldness occurs as testosterone hormone is being converted into dihydrotestosterone or DHT and then causing the hair follicles get smaller and smaller over time. Good news is, nettles can help prevent this from happening. You can get shampoos with nettle extracts or even buy nettle supplements.
- Make the Most of the Antioxidants Antioxidants can do the magic to boost hair growth and cure baldness naturally. Green tea is rich in antioxidants and it is beneficial as a natural remedy to promote hair growth. You just need to prepare one or two green tea bags in a cup of hot water. After that, apply the tea on your scalp while it’s still warm. Wait for a while before rinsing it off. In addition, start eating various fruits and vegetables to get a supply of antioxidants to your diet constantly.
- Apply Nasturtium and Thyme Herbs Many practitioners have been using nasturtium and thyme as medicinal herbs for a very long time. These contain so many health benefits including as a remedy for weak and thinning hair. Here is a suggestion for natural treatment using nasturtium and thyme that you can do at home. First of all, soak dried nasturtium seeds and leaves and dried thyme in 1 liter of vodka for about 10 days. After 10 days, just strain and massage the lotion-like-texture into your scalp. Do this often and see the difference.
- Finasteride Finasteride drug is well-known to treat benign enlargement of the prostate. Also, experts have discovered that it can also help prevent hair thinning in men suffering male pattern baldness effectively with an 80 percent success. However, you must first consult your doctor regarding the treatment.
- Minoxidil If you are just starting to lose your hair, then maybe Minoxidil can help. You need no prescription to buy it, and it is available in pharmacies as a topical solution named Rogaine. Actually, it is originally used to treat high blood pressure, but it also has an equally important healing power to stimulate hair growth. Even though it is quite pricey, it is not a bad idea to give it a try (consult your doctor first).
Many people agree that these tips are working. So why don’t you stop having self-doubt, keep your worry to a minimum, and try at least one of these male pattern baldness cure today?