The bikini season is coming very soon and if you’re preparing to have a summer-ready body, this post will give you some insight on the best food to eat. Do note, however, that the best weight loss plan is a combination of a good weight loss diet and an effective workout plan. There are plenty of diet programs out there but this list is narrowed down to the safest diets you can try.
- The Best Life Diet. This new diet by Bob Greene works by identifying the root cause of being overweight. What are the emotional and physical reasons behind your hunger? This is done in three phases to help you manage your weight. The first two phases last for a minimum of one month while the third phase is for a lifetime. During Phase One and Phase Two, you will be asked to move more and increase your activity level. The last phase is about building on the first two phases and removing more unhealthy foods from your diet.
- The Glycemic Index Diet Foods with high glycemic index tend to raise the blood sugar level and release insulin. This causes the body to store fat. What makes it worse is that it increases hunger. Maltose or beer has a high GI so you may want to avoid drinking at any cost. Potato chips, French fries, rice cakes, and chocolate bars also have high GI according to the Glycemic Index Chart. Switch to non-starchy veggies, pasta, and stone-ground whole wheat.
- The Atkins Diet. Many people use the Atkins diet program to keep their blood sugar levels in a healthy range. With this kind of diet, you will be required to avoid simple carbohydrates like sugar and flour. Instead, you could add more protein and fat. It is divided into four phase plans. The first phase is for induction, the second is for balancing, the third is for fine tuning, and the fourth phase is dedicated to maintenance.
- The Master Cleanse Diet. The recipe for this diet includes lemon juice, genuine organic maple syrup, cayenne pepper, and water. These ingredients can detox the body and increase healthy blood flow. This liquid diet is normally done in a three to 10-day period. Some do it as a fast for five days. In doing a master cleanse diet, it’s important to only use fresh ingredients. Never use any canned juice as an alternative to freshly squeezed lemon.
- The Very Low-Calorie Diet. A calorie is defined as the unit of energy often used to measure the energy value of foods. If you consume 2000 calories a day and you burn it, you will likely stay in the same weight. Burning calories can be hard for some so instead of doing harder workouts, they rely on a very low-calorie diet. When done right, a very low-calorie diet can be a healthy kind of diet. Foods that have the lowest calories are oatmeal, bananas, broccoli, plain yogurt, and carrot.
These diets, when done correctly, are effective. Before committing to a certain diet, make sure that you also do your own research. Finally, don’t forget that you will get the most out of your weight loss diet plan with the right discipline. Keep moving and stay hydrated while doing these diet plans. Which among these diets interest you? Share your thoughts!